We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious recipe for zucchini stuffed with meat straight from the Mediterranean.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 small courgettes long
- 1 onion
- 2 podsgarlic
- 350 g of mixed meat (sausage, veal or lamb)
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of herbs (parsley, chive)
- 4 tbsp. tomato pulp
- 1 egg
- 3 pinches of Espelette pepper
- 1 tsp. tablespoon flour
- 2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 80 g grated Emmental
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Read also: health benefits and virtues of zucchini
Zucchini stuffed with meat
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Wash and cut the courgettes in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, hollow out the zucchini, set aside.
- Peel and chop the onion.
For the stuffing:
- Peel, wash, degerm and chop the garlic.
- In a salad bowl, place the flesh, chopped onion, aromatic herbs, tomato and zucchini pulp, egg, chopped garlic cloves, chili, flour and breadcrumbs. Season, mix well.
- Fill the zucchini halves with the stuffing. Sprinkle with grated Emmental.
- Arrange the stuffed zucchini in a gratin dish. Drizzle with a drizzle of oil. Bake and cook for 30 minutes.
Serve hot with a salad.
Chef's B.A.ba on zucchini
The courgette :
This vegetable has the particularity of being harvested young, before maturity. For the most widespread variety, the green market garden, it is recommended to choose it small, thin and long. Its appearance should be smooth and shiny, its color dark green and uniform. Young courgettes are more tender and tasty. Those that have been allowed to grow are more stringy and harder, even mealy. It is best to cook them as a soup or mash.
Read also : how to grow zucchini well
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan