We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fragrant and easy to make, these Asian sesame chicken verrines are as delicious as an aperitif or as a starter.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 100 g of carrot
- 100 g of pepper red
- 100 g of leek
- 1/2 bunch of coriander
- 1/2 l of white chicken stock
- 20 cl of soya sauce
- 1 pinch of allspice
- 200 g of chicken drumsticks
- 40g butter
- 100 g of peas (frozen)
- 100 g of bean sprouts
- 100 g of sesame seeds
- 20 g of honey
- 3 g voatsiperifery pepper
- 200 g of faisselle
- 1 tbsp. of honey
Asian verrines with sesame glazed chicken drumsticks
For the pepper faisselle:
- Crush the pepper.
- Drain the faisselle, add the pepper and honey. Salt. Mix and reserve in the refrigerator.
- Peel (if necessary) and wash the vegetables.
- Cut the carrot, the pepper and the leek into julienne.
- Wash and chop the coriander. Reserve.
- In a saucepan, heat the white poultry stock with 10 cl of soy sauce and the allspice. Blanch the chicken drumsticks for 15 minutes. Drain (reserve the broth).
- Melt the 20 g of butter in a sauté pan, brown the vegetables starting with the vegetables that take the longest to cook: integrate the carrot, cook for 2 minutes then every 2 minutes the pepper, then the leek, the peas , and finally the bean sprouts. Deglaze with 10 cl of the drumstick cooking broth. Just boil. They must remain crunchy.
- Sauté the chicken drumsticks in the remaining butter until browned.
Add the rest of the soy sauce and honey. Cook so as to caramelize the drumsticks. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Immediately serve the drumsticks accompanied by the vegetables sprinkled with chopped coriander and the pepper faisselle in 3 different large verrines.
This delicious dish with exotic flavors goes well with rice or rice vermicelli. These can be served on the side or mixed with the vegetables. Maple syrup can replace honey.
Recipe: S. Samson, Photo: F. Hamel