We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Melon and avocado go hand in hand and even pair perfectly in this melon and avocado carpaccio recipe, which is as easy as it is quick to make.
As a starter or for a light and slimming meal, this carpaccio is full of freshness.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 2 melons
- 2 lawyers
- 6c. tablespoons of neutral oil
- 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp. coffee sugar
- 4 pinches of salt
- 6 pinches of pepper
- 2 pinches of sweet paprika
- 4 Cherry tomatoes
- 4 branches of chervil
Melon and Avocado Carpaccio Recipe
- Peel, empty and slice the melons into thin slices (no more than 2mm thick). Divide them in rosettes on 4 plates.
- Cut the avocados in half, pit them and slice them.
- Drizzle them with the juice of a lemon to keep them from darkening.
- Arrange them in rosettes on the melon slices.
Prepare the vinaigrette:
- In a bowl, dissolve the sugar in the juice of the second lemon.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add the paprika, then the oil and emulsify well.
- Divide the vinaigrette evenly between the plates.
- Place a cherry tomato in the center of each plate and sprinkle with finely chopped chervil sprigs.
Read also: health benefits and virtues of melon
Photo credit: Cedus