We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a very good recipe for a beef burger, white cheese sauce.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 hamburger buns
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 4 fresh minced steaks
- 20 g butter
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 5 strands of chive
- 1 onion red
- 1 white onion
- 2 tomatoes
- Sheets of lettuce
- 1 dash of sunflower oil
- 1 tsp. tablespoon cider vinegar
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Beef burger, cottage cheese sauce
- Put the oven in the grill position.
- Wash and chop the fresh herbs, mince the onions.
- Prepare the cottage cheese sauce: in a salad bowl, combine the cottage cheese, vinegar, salt, pepper and half the herbs.
- In a frying pan, melt 20 g of butter and a drizzle of oil. Cook the steaks for 2 to 4 minutes, depending on the desired doneness. Season.
- Cut the loaves in half lengthwise.
- Brush the base of the bread with white cheese sauce. Reserve to finalize the dish.
- Spread the washed and squeezed salad leaves on top, a few slices of onions and tomatoes, the cooked steak, then tomatoes and onions again.
- Finish with the cottage cheese sauce and the herbs. Add the "hat" and quickly pass under the grill.
- Enjoy immediately.
You can replace the beef with minced veal, garnish with thin slices of pickles, a lightly sweet tomato sauce and serve with a green salad.
For gourmets, add thin slices of cheese: parmesan, salers, roquefort, ...
Cellar side, wine and hamburger
Traditionally, the Hamburger is consumed with a large cup of very watered down and very roasted coffee like the North Americans. This habit has rubbed off on the taste of many of them when it comes to wine, which they appreciate markedly by the toasted and toasted aromas provided by certain woods.
So, if you want to stay in this type of "cultural" alliance, you will choose this style of wine. Of course, and if we want to stay local, we think of Californian appellations because it is the largest vineyard and they are the most consumed wines. In this case, one should not choose the most prestigious areas like Napa Valley, which produces European-style wines, but rather those of the Central Valley, whose most distributed brands are sold under this name or under the name more generic Californian wine. To stay in tune, we can replace these wines, which are not always easy to find, with Chilean Merlots and Carmènére which are most often produced in the style mentioned, for the North American market.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche