We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The soup with radish, parsley and potato tops is as easy as it is quick to make.
Ready in 20 minutes, you will enjoy a real bowl of freshness and an original recipe.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 bunch of radish
- 5 small potato ratte type
- A dozen rods of parsley dish
- 1 onion
- 50 cl of chicken broth
- Salt pepper
Radish Leaf Soup Recipe
Here is the recipe with the tops (leaves) of radish, potato, onion and flat parsley.
Note that the tops contain provitamin A and vitamin C as well as iron
- Start by peeling the onion then slicing it
- Wash the radishes and separate the tops (leaves and stems included)
- Wash, peel and cook the potatoes 12 min in boiling salted water
Once the potatoes are cooked,
- Heat a knob of butter with a drizzle of olive oil in a saucepan
- Brown the chopped onion in the pan so as to sweat them and then lightly brown
- Add the radish tops then the potatoes
- Chop the parsley then add it
- Sauté 2 to 3 min
- Pour in the chicken broth
- Mix everything
As a decoration, you can add some radishes in the soup, as in the photo ...
Enjoy your meal !